Pageviews last month

Thursday, July 21, 2011

If you happen to be a Harley rider or know someone who is -----!!!!!

A tough looking group of Harley riders were riding by when they saw a girl standing on a bridge railing, so they stopped.  The leader, a large heavily-muscled, bearded man, got off his bike and says, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he also didn't want to miss an opportunity.  He asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, she does and it was a long, deep, passionately lingering kiss.

After they finished, the biker says, "Wow!  That was the best kiss I've ever had.  That's a real talent you are wasting.  You could be famous.  Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment