Pageviews last month

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thanks Denny for this one

 PADDY TAKES THE ELEVATOR
 
            A skinny little white Irishman goes into an elevator, looks up
 and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him. The big guy
sees the little Irishman staring at him, looks down at him and says,
“Seven feet tall, 350 pounds, a 20-inch penis, 3 pounds of
testicles, Turner Brown.”
    The little Irishman faints and falls to the floor. The big guy
kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. “What’s wrong with
you?” he asks. In a weak voice the little guy says, “What
EXACTLY did you say to me?”
    The big dude says, “I saw your curious look and figured
 I’d just give you the answers to the questions everyone
always asks me: I’m seven feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds,
 have a 20-inch penis, 3 pounds of testicles and my name
 is Turner Brown.”
    The pale-faced little Irishman says, “Turner Brown!…
Sweet Jesus, I thought you said ‘Turn around’!”

No comments:

Post a Comment